Spire RPG: Strata Sourcebook
Strata is the first full-length sourcebook for the cut-throat and brutal Spire RPG system.
- Two new classes: the purple-prose black-magic pulp fiction occultist Inksmith and the multifaceted and fractured Shadow Agent.
- Many new extra advances forany class, such as the flower-skinned Druid of the Living Spire, the muckraking Gazetteer, the sigil-scrawling Children of the Runestack and the language-hunting Lexicutioners.
- Ten scenarios from the original authors of Spire and nine exciting new writers, allowing you to start a campaign of Spire easier than ever.
- More details on the richest and poorest parts of Spire: the shadowed and fecund Garden District, the decrepit grandeur of Ivory Row, the nightmare industrial bowels of the works, the alien luxury of Amaranth, and more.
- Beautiful full-page, full-colour illustrations from original Spire artist Adrian Stone throughout.
The scenarios in Strata are:
- Better the Devil (by Grant Howitt and Chris Taylor). Forge unusual alliances as House Starys of the drow, long thought fallen, returns to Spire to take control.
- Home Is Where The Hatred Is (by Helen Gould). Infiltrate and assassinate a wealthy aelfir household ruled by a cruel undying matriarch.
- Bisquiet (by Xalavier Nelson Jr). Overthrow the government via the medium of arcane patisserie.
- Lines in the Dirt (by Pauline Chan). You and your cell are being evicted from your Derelictus tenement. It’s not much, but its yours – can you bring the other residents on-side?
- Eye of the Beholder (by Christine Beard). An aelfir artisan is surgically modifying drow to act as tormented “masks” – unless you break into her lavish auction and put a stop to it.
- The Fall of Glasshelm (by Mary Hamilton and Kira Magrann). Bring down the Glasshelm corporation, and put a stop to their dreams of bulldozing the undercity to make way for new aelfir housing.
- The Forgotten (by Laurence Phillips). After the death of their protector, a group of vulnerable citizens must navigate the dangerous world of espionage after they are caught between the Ministry and the Solar Church.
- Ironshrike (by Ben Brock). In the depths of Derelictus, the cell are tasked with eradicating a sacred market built in the worship of predatory capitalism. How do you kill a place?
- The Sulphurous Presses (by Coman Fullard). Given a printing press and some run-down premises in the Works district, the cell must gain dominance over the newspaper market by publishing their own propaganda and sabotaging rival papers.
- Dark Harvest (by Chris Farnell). After a mission goes wrong, the Ministry bundles the players off to the deep farms of La Grotte du Corde – but, of course, nothing is what it seems in this idyllic pastoral village.
Strata requires a copy of the Spire RPG to use the rules and setting within to the best effect.
Ett av skandinaviens bredaste spelutbud med över 60.000 olika artiklar i lager
Fraktfritt inom Sverige från 1500kr (gäller ej skrymmande varor)
Spelrum med över 100 sittplatser och aktiviteter varje kväll