Welcome to Alphaspel!
We offer one of Scandinavias widest range of board games, card games, miniatures & RPGs with lots of accessories and over 60 000 different items in stock! Our store is located in Stockholm (Sweden). We primarily ship domestically, but also send internationally. All prices are shown including Swedish VAT (25% or 6% for different products) from start, but are updated as soon as you change to another country for delivery. Other taxes & custom fees may incur (ask your local custom office for more details).
Due to the onging Russian invasion of Ukraine we do not ship to Russia, Belarus or Ukraine.
Our webshop is currently only available in Swedish and can only calculate shipping costs for sending packages internationally for some countries. If a shipping cost does not appear atomatically during checkout you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm shipping costs (see below for examples). We will otherwise enter the shipping cost manually and get back to you with payment instructions. We have also provided a step by step guide to register an account and placing an order further down on this page.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING ORDER!
Items marked with a green basket are in stock and can be ordered. Items marked with a yellow truck are kept at our external storage. They may be ordered as normal, but it takes about a week before the items are brought to our store and can be prepared for shipping.
Please note that we do not offer free returns. If you want to send back the order, you will have to pay the cost of the return shipping. If you neglect to pick up your order and it is sent back to us by the transport company, we will deduct all shipping costs from your payment before refunding what is left.
Restrictions for international sales and shipping.
Almost the entire stock is available for export, but there are certain items that are restricted for export:
1) Bulky items: Please note that certain bulky items such as gaming mats & crokinole boards are by default not offered internationally due to very high shipping costs.
2) Manufacturer export policies: There are several manufacturers that prohibit the export of their products. For example, we can't sell any items from the current range of Games Workshop outside of the EU. This restriction does not apply to their old products that are no longer in print.
3) Allocation of limited items: Some items we sell are printed in very limited quantities allocated for the Swedish and/or Nordic market based on the number for active players. As such, we may have to limit sales to other countries if they make up a significant portion of the orders.
4) Foreign companies: Many manufacturers and distributors have a policy that prohibits us from selling items to other retailers and distributors. In addition, there is a significant administrative burden for us to report taxes when selling to foreign companies. As such, only items that we have the licence to sell to other retailers can be ordered through us. Please contact your local distributor instead.
5) Used Condition: If the title of the product shows "(Begagnad)" after it, it means it is in used condition. Right of return is not applicable on items in used condition. Please make a note in your order that you accept these terms when buying a "(Begagnad)" product.
6) Damaged Condition: If the title of the product shows "(Skadad)" after it, it means that the product is damaged. Right of return is not applicable on items in used condition. Please make a note in your order that you accept these terms when buying a "(Skadad)" product.
We offer a flat shipping rate to the following countries (excluding certain remote areas):
Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Netherlands, Luxembourg:
130 SEK insured delivery & tracking to a local DHL service point
Free shipping for orders over 3000 SEK
Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Canary Islands)
180 SEK insured delivery & tracking to a local DHL service point
Belgium & Germany*:
250 SEK insured delivery & tracking to a local UPS service point
* Deliveries to Germany comply with the Verpackungsgesetz (Packaging Act). Our registration number is DE2546326772497 and we use Der Grüne Punkt (Duales System Deutschland GmbH) as a local partner.
France, Italy, Austria, Bulgaria, Slovenia:
350 SEK insured delivery & tracking to a local UPS service point
Due to problems caused by Brexit we currently don't ship to UK. We are investigating new shipping alternatives and hope to resume shipping during the spring.
For Norway there is a flat shipping on 250 SEK (insured delivery & tracking with DHL). From april 1st 2020 purchases to Norway are no longer VAT free. Please note that you will later be charged for customs & handling fees by the transport company.
If you have the option to pick up your order on the swedish side of the border we can ship to the following service points and treat your order as a local swedish shipment:
- Eurocash Handelsparken, Linudden 3, 670 10 Töcksfors
- Eurocash Svinesund, Skogar 8, 452 71 Strömstad
- Strömstads Galleria Supergott, Olsov. 54, 452 35 Strömstad
- Coop Konsum Storlien, Vintergatan 4, 83799 Storlien
- Frendo Tärnaby, Östra strandvägen 18, 92064 Tärnaby
- COOP Föraregatan Kiruna, Föraregatan 45, 98139 Kiruna
In this case use your own name and then the address of the servicepoint as your own address when entering the delivery details. If someone else will do the pickup for you that persons name should be the only name on the package
Examples of shipping costs:
Rest of Europe (excluding certain remote areas)
<0,5 kg: 275 SEK insured delivery
<1 kg: 300 SEK insured delivery
<2 kg: 350 SEK insured delivery
2-5 kg: 250-550 SEK insured delivery & tracking
5-10 kg: 275-600 SEK insured delivery & tracking
Outside of Europe:
<0,5 kg: 275 SEK insured delivery
<1 kg: 300 SEK insured delivery
<2 kg: ~350 SEK insured delivery
we do not offer uninsured delivery
>2 kg: >700 SEK insured delivery & tracking
We accept payment with VISA/Mastercard for international customers. Please note that your card needs to have a Verification by VISA/Mastersecure code for this option to work.
Registering an account
When you register an account with us you will be asked to fill in your details. Here are some translations to help out: förnamn (first name), efternamn (surname), adress (address), lösenord (password), lösenordsbekräftelse (confirm password), land (country), postnummer (postal code), postort (city), mobil (mobile phone). Finally the most difficult one to fill in is personnummer, which roughly translates to social security number. Instead of entering your personnummer, fill in your birthday in the format of "YYYYMMDD-0000". A person born on the 5:th of November 1983 would for example enter "19831105-0000". When you have entered all the information press the button "Registera" to register your account
Placing an order
Our website only calculates international shipping costs to countries we offer a fixed shipping rate (countries in central and northern Europe mentioned above), all shipping fees to other countries will be added manually by our staff after you've placed your order. Please send is an e-mail to email@example.com to ask for an estimated shipping quote for the items you want to purchase.
1. Confirm items to purchase
Once you have added the items you are interested in you can proceed to checkout by pressing on the shopping cart icon.
2. Choose address (Leveransadress)
Below your items in the shopping basket will be a box with the "Leveransadress" (Delivery Address). Make sure sure the address and contact information filled in is correct, otherwise press "Ändra" to edit the address.
3. Select delivery method (Fraktsätt)
Choose "International order", or "Delivery to xxx" (where xxx = your country).
4. Select payment method (Betalsätt)
You can either choose:
a) Kortbetalning On-line:
Select to pay with your credit card on-line (only VISA & Mastercard). Please note that your card may need to have a Verification by VISA/Mastersecure code for this option to work.
Prepay to our bank account, only availble if for some reason you can't pay with credit card.
After selecting payment method, press "Gå vidare" to proceed.
5. Confirm order
Check that all details are correct and press "Skicka order" to confirm your order.
You may also write a message about the order in the box above.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Telephone: +46 (0)8 645 10 10
Mail & visiting address:
126 53 Hägersten
Ett av skandinaviens bredaste spelutbud med över 30.000 olika artiklar i lager
Beställningar skickas normalt samma dag
Fraktfritt inom Sverige från 1500kr (gäller ej skrymmande varor)
Spelrum med över 100 sittplatser och aktiviteter varje kväll