Go7Gaming Millennium Blades Insert Extra Dividers (10)
Our licensed Millennium Blades storage solution is the perfect complement to a game about a fictional game. After consulting with Brad at Level 99 Games along with owners of the game, we went to work crafting a storage solution to enhance play and provide for easy storage and setup. Our solution includes seven (7) removable storage trays and provides room on top to store your player boards as well as the game manual. Best of all, the box lid experiences no lift with this solution.
The Millennium Blades box is not quite tall enough to allow the cards to be stored standing straight up, so we designed the card trays to store sleeved or unsleeved cards at a slight angle. We also vertically etched the dividers to allow you to quickly locate the cards you need (starter, promo, pro, etc). This solution includes 18 dividers, 11 of these are etched with card group names (Core, Premium, etc.) and 7 are blank.
This solution includes a cash tray that can be pulled out of the box and placed on the table for use during play. The cash tray also includes 1, 5, and 10 engravings so you will never be in doubt about which pile of cash goes where…
To take care of your tokens, we have designed a two-tier token solution that provides storage for your wooden cubes, sell markers, and your star tokens. We also etched and engraved appropriate markings so you will know what belongs where for the token trays. Of course, the best part of the token tray solution is the lid – it has a beautiful Millennium Blades logo engraved on it!
Finally, a shallow storage tray provides a convenient place to store your score pad and your oversized Venue cards.
We do have extra dividers for this insert available: MBLADE-DIV-001. Keep in mind that this solution has 52 divider slots and if you sleeve, you will be using almost all of the available card space to store cards with the dividers included in this kit. Therefore, you will not have room to use more than one or two extra dividers. If you don’t sleeve, extra dividers may come in handy for you (future promo, characters, etc.)
- This insert provides storage for all core and promo components. The insert was designed to store the large player boards and rulebook on top.
- This insert provides two tokens trays with lid for quick setup and use during play, three card trays, one cash dispenser tray, and a shallow storage tray. All trays are removable.
- This insert is lovingly crafted with laser power using a 3mm HDF wood product and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- This insert can accommodate sleeved or unsleeved cards. We use Ultra Pro Deck Protectors, but we developed this solution to support FFG, Mayday, and KMC “W” sleeves too. If you sleeve your cards and you have the promo packs, you will have essentially no card storage room left. If you don’t sleeve your cards, you will have a ton of card storage room left for a future expansion.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 40 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is a licensed product offered by Go7 Gaming under license with Level 99 Games. Actual game pictured on this page not included – just the storage solution! You can get your own copy here!
Ett av skandinaviens bredaste spelutbud med över 60.000 olika artiklar i lager
Beställningar skickas normalt samma dag
Fraktfritt inom Sverige från 1500kr (gäller ej skrymmande varor)
Spelrum med över 100 sittplatser och aktiviteter varje kväll