Magnet D0101 (10st)
Neodymium Disc Magnet
- 1mm diameter x 1mm thick.
- +/-0.1mm tolerance.
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 1mm diameter faces.
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 0.025kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface.
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation.
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish.
These small Neodymium disc magnets are the smallest in our range. When used to attract another magnet, rather than a metal surface such as steel the pull strength between the two magnets will be effectively double creating an incredible pull for their size. Every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion and are commonly used by universities and research departments to secure tiny parts under a microscope. They are also often used in creative applications, packaging, engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required.
- 25% i rabatt vid köp av 10 st eller fler
Ett av skandinaviens bredaste spelutbud med över 30.000 olika artiklar i lager
Beställningar skickas normalt samma dag
Fraktfritt inom Sverige från 1500kr (gäller ej skrymmande varor)
Spelrum med över 100 sittplatser och aktiviteter varje kväll