Kisarta RPG: Setting 5E
The Death is not the end of everything, at least not for you. Cursed soul, a journey full of terrors is waiting for you in Kisarta, a setting for the 5th Edition that will drag you and your party in a netherworld of horrors.
In this Setting Rulebook for the most famous role-playing game of the world, players will travel in the seven Dominions of Kisarta, a dark reign of struggle and dangers in which the dead wake up keeping some of the extraordinary skills that they had in life.
Welcome to Kisarta, a world of danger and horror, where you will face chaos, madness and damnation as well as deadly enemies and frightening monsters. The netherworld realms of Kisarta are ruled by unholy and terrifying beings, and inhabited by the souls of the dead that awaken there. It is a place of struggle, and every adventurer must face constant danger and harsh challenges.
Each player impersonates the Soul of a dead person awakening in a tomb near the mysterious City of Limbo. Souls must fight, plot, track down cults and conspiracies to uncover ancient secrets hidden among the forgotten ruins and in the minds of the beings that live there. Only then can they hope to carve out a place for themselves within the tangles of the Great Game, where true power lies.
During their adventures on Kisarta, characters will delve into those dark Dominions, the planes of existence ruled and shaped by mighty Guardians:
- The Crucible of Damned, ruled by Malphas, Lord of the Forty Armies, the Goleth Monster
- The Howling Forest, ruled by Yuul, the Heart of the Forest, the Ancestral Terror
- The Nameless Abyss, ruled by Ylluvethar The Eternal, the Watcher, Master of the Stars
- The Ocean of Souls, ruled by Lyriash, Queen of the Deep, Mistress of the Unmoving Tides
- The Pit of Eternity, ruled by a mysterious entity only known as the Devourer
- The Radiant Citadel, ruled by is Cyrthiur the Shining, the Broken King, the Light without Shadow
- The Whispering Desert, ruled by Mal-Val’ahm, the Keeper of a Hundred Deceitful Truths, the Serpent of the Sands.
Every Dominion is different from the other ones in terms of structure of the territory, Souls and creatures that live there, and can be reached by crossing some passages located in various parts of the City of Limbo.
Kisarta is a rulebook setting for 5th Edition, totally compatible with it, with its characters, races and classes. If your character of 5e dies you can drag and play it in this netherworld of distressing horrors as a brave and wandering Soul.
Ett av skandinaviens bredaste spelutbud med över 60.000 olika artiklar i lager
Beställningar skickas normalt samma dag
Fraktfritt inom Sverige från 1500kr (gäller ej skrymmande varor)
Spelrum med över 100 sittplatser och aktiviteter varje kväll