This insert, designed for the Zombicide: Invader or Dark Side boxes, stores everything from either of these games, with some room for additional components. The insert provides seven (7) removable trays.
This insert provides:
- a tile storage tray that can store as many as twelve (12) map tiles and also provides five (5) or six (6) mini storage compartments for your survivors, plus lid.
- one (1) token box for storing your tokens, including lid.
- two (2) small storage trays for cards (sleeved or unsleeved) that stack together and include a top to protect your cards when stored
- one (1) small minis storage tray with our innovative dividers and splitters, allowing for bulk or single minis storage
- one (1) large minis storage tray with dividers and splitters
- one (1) large player dashboard storage tray with room for nine (9) dashboards, cardboard tiles, etc. This tray can also be used for minis storage and generally should be used in this manner for your Dark Side box (and include dividers and splitters).
- etched dividers and etched tabs for organizing your cards and minis
This insert provides an area for storing several game manuals on top of the trays.
This kit includes nine (9) etched dividers: Reference, Oxygen, Xeno, Start Cards, Prototype, Equipment, Xeno A – H, Xeno I – P, Xeno Q – Z
This kit includes etched name tabs for classes of minis such as abomination, sentry guns, etc. Individual survivor name tabs are not available.
What Do You Need?We have three (3) products to meet your storage and organizing needs for Zombicide: Invader:
- ZI-001 - the ZI-001 is designed to be used in the Invader box or the Dark Side box.
- ZI-002 - The ZI-002 is designed to be used in the Black Ops expansion box.
- MD-007 - this is a universal storage solution initially designed for Massive Darkness because CMON did not provide high-quality boxes for Kickstarter extras and expansion content. The MD-007 provides an open storage concept with room for items large and small and is an external solution.
If you have retail:
- Zombicide: Invader Retail - 1x ZI-001
- Zombicide: Dark Side Retail - 1x ZI-001
- Zombicide: Black Ops Retail - we used Black Ops as an overflow box given the low component count in the box. Our approach requires that you have either Invader or Dark Side to store things like dashboards and map tiles from Black Ops.
- All-In: if you bought one of everything, you need 2x ZI-001, 1x ZI-002, and 1x MD-007.
- Civilian Pledge only - 1x ZI-001, 1x MD-007.
- Soldier Pledge only - 1x ZI-001, 1x ZI-002. You won't be able to store more than nine (9) dashboards in this solution.
The MD-007 provides overflow storage for additional groups of minis, the bonus Driller Abomination in the soldier pledge, and other things such as additional player dashboards, extra tokens, etc.
We encourage you to check out the images for the three designs. It will help you understand better how everything goes together. Groups of minis can be stored in various boxes based on your preferences, but some larger minis have specific places as noted in the build instructions.
What did we use to design these solutions?The short answer is one of everything. The total list:
- Soldier Pledge
- Soldier Extras
- Civilian Extras
- Dark Side
- Dark Side Extras
- Promo Xenos
- Orphans Gang Survivors Pack
- Plastic Token Pack
- Deck Holders
- Blue Dice
- Orange Dice
- Plague Gang Survivors Pack
- Kabuki Gang Survivors Pack
- 3D Plastic Doors
- Counter Base Set
- This insert provides seven (7) removable trays.
- This insert is specifically designed with room on top for your rulebooks.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 65 minutes of assembly time.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.